I have worked as a professional in the IT industry since the early 1990s. Most of my experience has been within medium to large organisations, dealing with everything from desktop computing through to corporate IT infrastructure.
I have been the person who
- fixes your email issue
- answers your computer questions
- orders and sets up your Mac
- helps with your Excel formulae
- fixes the network
- sorts out your printer problems
I have also been the person who
- manages the IT team
- plans and oversees the rollout of several hundred PCs
- administers the key server infrastructure that supports the organisation
For some years now I have been an independent IT services contractor, working in and around the beautiful Adelaide Hills. I enjoy visiting people at their homes and businesses, and helping my customers to make the most of their technology.
I also subcontract for some of the "we-send-a-tech-to-you" companies - the chances are that if you have used one of these companies you may already have met me :)